Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Testimonies about awakening our inner child

I received this testimony from my good friend, Rodica, from Bucharest, Romania. She asked me to translate it in English and share it with all of you. It's a beautiful experience, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did:


“I was about the end of the fourth year of yoga. That day I received the initiation in the mantra of the Great Cosmic Power Bhuwanesvari – the Cosmic Power of Space.
 After the yoga class I had a course of Parapsychology, so I headed to the next class. Immediately after entering the class, I felt like a dizziness or sleepiness which was slowly taking over me. Anyway, it was a state which was attracting me inside my being, magnetically, like I was about to “gather” myself in the center of my being, which I always connected with my heart.
So I went in a corner of the classroom, lying down on a bench, in Shavasana, the relaxation pose from yoga. Immediately after, I saw myself in a clear blue sky, like the clear summer sky. Only this sky was everywhere. I didn’t have any thoughts or feelings of amazement, but a complete and perfect state of well-being, like flying at a high altitude, although there were no cardinal points or directions or not even scenery to relate to. It was sublime; it was a state of absolute peace.
But still, all of a sudden, something appeared in this summery, clear, blue sky: suddenly I was observing something which animated this Wholeness. Looking upwardly, I could see a red house, in a vital and clear red color, and this house was in a shape of a mushroom, like the ones you can see in the children’s fairy tales amusement parks. A 3 year old child came out of this house. He was dressed up in a Santa-like costume, with a red robe and red boots with white margins. He was very pure and seemed timeless. I knew he was a boy. He suddenly stepped out from the house, fearlessly opening the door. He came straight to me. Although I didn’t see where he went, I could feel that he entered my heart and he remained there forever.
After this vision, I slowly came back to reality with a feeling of peace and self-reconnection.”
Thank you for sharing, my dear friend!

At the end of the yoga class from yesterday, April 19th, we made a meditation of communion with our inner child. It was a lovely experience!

Wendy, a young mother of 3 beautiful children, felt very playful and happy, she has this child-like-playful attitude all the time!
You can read about her experience on her blog:
Wendy's blog Tarot Mom

Kathy said she was happy to reconnect with her inner child again. She has this child-like purity as a person, which shows this connection in her daily life.

As for me...I felt the connection with nature. I went back in time and saw myself walking in a beautiful forest, picking up flowers. The nature always inspires me with its purity and beauty and reminds me of childhood. I felt like I was 6-7 years old again and what I enjoyed the most at that time was to connect with nature, obviously to PLAY and also to listen to lots of stories with princesses who find their true love and dance! I actually started dancing more often after this experience. Every day I let myself guided by the innocence and purity of my inner child and the world looks much brighter, every day is an adventure, I am more curious about lots of things, I am playful and happy. I like to smile all day long and enjoy every moment of the day like it's a new adventure. I feel free to express myself and my feelings more. It's amazing how changing the way we connect with ourselves changes our life completely! I discovered that nurturing my inner child with love and affection makes me more loving and more open in my relationships. The world looks more beautiful that it looked before and people are more beautiful too! I simply see the world with the eyes of a child again!

Going even deeper in the meditation I felt as I am a child of God, cared and loved in a divine way, like all of us are, but so often we forget about this connection. I sent my inner child love and support and it responded with purity, playfulness and curiosity. This is who we are, deep inside our souls: divine children of God. When we have this attitude in life, we can bring this purity of our hearts and the curiosity and amazement in everything we do. Everything can become an adventure. If we see the world through a child's eye, it will look so much more colorful and happier!

"There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again."  ~Elizabeth Lawrence

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older."  ~Tom Stoppard




I honor the divinity within you! Namaste!

With love,
Delia

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Delia for sharing your friend's amazing story! I shared my experience on my blog too... after the wonderful meditation last night I just had to write about it!
    http://tarotmom.blogspot.com/2011/04/awakening-your-inner-child.html
    thanks! ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to share with your readers this blog post about the Fairies Oracle card reading I did at the yoga class yesterday... enjoy!

    http://tarotmom.blogspot.com/2011/04/peace-of-mind.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Wendy!! I enjoyed connecting to the Fairies with you and Amy and I look forward for more wonderful experiences together!

    ReplyDelete