Sunday, April 17, 2011

Meeting the Fairies

And again...I am still amazed how magical this communication with my guardian angel is every day!

I just spoke about discovering your inner child and I started a daily meditation of communion with my inner child...which is, how can I say it in words..because words, I find it lately, they are just not enough to express our feelings...unexpectedly fresh! Communicating with my inner child reminds me of my childhood and especially the moments of deep communion with nature. As a child I used to walk in the forests and hills and spend hours admiring the beauty of wild flowers, trees, water streams, everything green or coloured, the sky and the sun, the wind moving the leaves of the trees. One time, when I layed down in the forest, looking at the Summer sky, I realized that I was in the middle of a circle of a darker green grass. That was my favorite place from the forest, where I stayed meditating and thinking about the beauty of the world. I found out from the stories that sometimes the Fairies dance in a circle and where they dance there is this circle on the grass. So I knew I was in the middle of this kind of a circle, I could even feel the Fairies presence there...

Yes, our inner child has a lot of stories to tell us...just listen to him/her! I think for me at least, she is the best story teller ever!!! How is yours? Playful? Happy? Innocent, pure, curious?


Listen to your inner child

No matter how old you are, the child within you still needs attention, care and love. All children thrive on praise and wish to express themselves. Today, we angels, encourage you to listen to this part of you.
If your spirits or emotions lag, it's very likely a sign that your inner child requires some attention. When you listen to its needs, the reward is increased energy and joyfulness. Take a moment right now to become still and quiet, think about the little one within you, and notice any feelings that result. Ask it: "How can I care for you today?"
Listen to the response that comes to you as a thought, sensation, vision, or words. Your inner child is glad when you listen and feels even better when you take action based on its requests.

I honor the inner child within you!

With love,
Delia

No comments:

Post a Comment