Monday, April 25, 2011

Seeing the beauty in everything by Kamee


 
I received this message from Kamee and I wanted to share it with you.
Kamee is one of my best friends and she lives in Timisoara, Romania. She is an accountant and she spent most of her time juggling with numbers:) Until one year ago when she wanted to do something else so she started looking for a career change. And here it is, she just got an offer from one of her friends to sell gifts in his shop. She told me that this was a big change in her life and now she enthusiastically gives advices to people on what gifts to buy for their loved ones. The interaction with people opened her heart in such a way that she considers this  one of the big changes in her life so far: instead of talking to numbers she talks to real people now! Isn't that wonderful?
Here is her story on seeing the beauty in everything in life:

Feelings…


"People come to me through that open door of the shop and show me who I am!
 I like myself, I really do and I started to love myself even more. It’s a good feeling!!! Because it’s good to share your life with someone who likes you! Me & myself!

So today D, a wonderful woman, came again in the shop, with her power to enjoy life. D. lives in a continuous wonder, her Universe is Wonderland! She is free to show everyone her way to live, her feelings and every step is something unexpected. In her eyes is only beauty, because she refuses to see anything else but beauty in this world.  It doesn’t matter if someone says: this is ugly! (She refers to some gift that she bought in the souvenir shop)
D. said to me: I won’t let them spoil my joy; I want to be happy with my decisions and enjoy all the things I bought! Well done dear D.!

And you know what? She really created a Universe of abundance in her life! She has a big house downtown, decorated by her. She also has a vacation house on the shore of the river Mures! She shares a wonderful relationship with her husband with plenty of surprises. Dinner at home is not a common thing for them. They make of this a real date: they have a special room, separate from all others, where they come wearing either bathing suites, either elegant clothes. One time, when she came from a trip and he was waiting for her in the airport, he wanted to surprise her with something unexpected so he was wearing a costume … something like in Star WarsJ

 What a life to live, isn’t it! I wonder if I could do that! I’m positive! My courage is behind next corner! YES, I have imagination and courage, sense of humor and enthusiasm .I’ve lost all of this sometime ago, but believe me is time to find all the beautiful things we lost and lose all the bad things we still have!

Enjoy life with courage, love, compassion and enthusiasm, guys! God will support us! I love you all!
See you soon!"

With love,

Kamee

No comments:

Post a Comment