Monday, May 23, 2011

Message from Archangel Raguel


Two weeks ago while making a meditation of consecration of my spiritual activity for that day, I felt this overflow of a white shining light from above and especially in my heart. I still see this light in my daily meditations and in moments of tranquility and peace of mind, which are more present lately in my life. Some friends told me that I am glowing, meaning that this light is real and it can be perceived from the outside. In that meditation I also perceived the presence of an angel in my life, which is Archangel Raguel, the Archangel of Divine Justice and Harmony, from whom I receive messages which are full of love and wisdom.
We can all contact the Angels and Archangels with a pure heart. We can always open our hearts to them and ask for their guidance and support. We can sit on a chair, with the spine straight, or in a meditation pose, relax and say three times in a row the prayer Our Father. And then invoke the presence of the angel, ask questions and wait for the answers. We can write the answers in a notebook and after the meditation we thank them for their support. During the following hours or for the entire day, pay attention to all the messages you can still receive. This is just one of the techniques of communion with angels.
Especially when we feel confused, or troubled or when we have problems for which we can't find solutions, the help of angels is always there, we just need to ask.
"And I say to you, Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you." Luke 11.9

This is one of the messages that God gave to all of us. Nothing stops us from asking for help and support from our divine friends!

I want to share with you this message which I received today from Archangel Raguel:

“Live every day like is the last day of your life. Enjoy life, love and happiness. You are beautiful exactly the way you are. Enjoy, be happy because you are loved by God. Leave your mind behind and live in your heart.

Live in your heart and your heart will show you the way. God is inside your spiritual heart and He sent me to tell you this message. God is love and loving each other you will find Him beyond love and beyond the face of your loved one. God’s place in your being is your spiritual heart. The more you open your heart, the more you will find Him, the God of Absolute Love.

Live in the heart, speak from the heart, feel from the heart and love! This is His message delivered through me, Archangel Raguel, to you.

To love means to live in God. There is no other more important message that this: love with all your being!

Follow your inner light and it will lead you to the Kingdom of God.

The Kingdom of God is inside you!”

I honor the Divinity within you! Namaste!

With love,
Delia

No comments:

Post a Comment