Tuesday, October 21, 2014

 Angels Among Us


I do believe we are all angels in a way or another as we all help one another and we receive help sometimes in unexpected ways. My first real experience with an angel was when I was in my twenties, trying to cross a busy street. At some point I felt somebody pulled me away from the intersection. I could only see in a second that a tram was just passing so near to me, that I was probably very close to an accident. When I looked back to thank the person who saved my life, all I could see was a young man walking very far away at a significant distance from me (which a person could not reach that far in seconds) and then he disappeared. I believe he was an angel who saved my life, and I cannot thank him enough until today!

No comments:

Post a Comment